Monday, July 20, 2015

ACE Hardware, Zone Conference, and Getting Ready to Lead

Hi everyone!!





Well, to start things out, it was zone conference again this past week, and guess which zone sang the special number...yep, mine!!  We didn't sound too terrible, so it was ok :)  While there, I got to take a family picture with Sister Arcangel and Sister Pakalani.  Sister Arcangel was our trainer, or our nanay in the mission field, so we're siblings haha.











And my fan broke the week before last, so when we went to the mall I literally went to ACE and bought a screwdriver.  I didn't think they would have ACE Hardware in the Philippines, but it worked :)  And I was successful at fixing the fan, so you know...Sister Missionary Power!!










There hasn't been too many eventful things this week, just the amazing day to day life of a missionary :)  There have been some challenges that have come, but just like Jimmy Dean said, "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."  Even if we're faced with challenges, when we adjust ourselves and align ourselves with God, we can overcome everything :)

Alma 28:9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it.  I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Mahal ko kayo lahat!!  Have an amazing week!
XOXO
Sister Payton Pectol

No comments:

Post a Comment