Sunday, February 28, 2016

Emergency Transfer AGAIN?! New Office Duties...



Well sana (hopefully) this was just another regular week, but Saturday morning, President called again and told me that I would be emergency transferred..again..so mine and Sister Liguayan's "no-transfer-happy-yelling" on the phone with the zone leader was kind of wasted lol.  So I'm now here in Quirino 1st ward, which means that I'm now an office STL.  We share a ward with the Assistants to the President, so it was a little trippy to walk in to church and see the AP's; I'm used to only seeing them at conferences.  Maybe the reason President emergency transferred me again is because he just wants to save me the hassle of catching a taxi, so he sends the AP's to pick me and my luggage up...lucky me XD We'll be spending a couple of days every week working in the mission office, so maybe I'll just be gaining secretary skills to put on resumes when I get home haha.  Not very many new updates this week, but next week I'll update you on how I did working my way around the office computers.  Pray for me, because sometimes I am very technologically challenged!!!







If God sends us on stony paths He provides strong shoes.  --Corrie Ten Boom

Alma 37:17  For he will fulfil all his promises which he shall make unto you, for he has fulfilled his promises which he has made unto our fathers.  When we follow Heavenly Father's commandments and do the things that He would have us do, He promises to always bless us.  So obey the commandments peeps ;)

Love you all!!!
XOXO
Sister Payton Pectol


No comments:

Post a Comment