Monday, April 25, 2016

Transfer Week! Repeating Companions




This week has been sooo busy, and so fun, and so difficult.  It's been quite a week :)

On Wednesday we had our sisters conference, which was absolutely a blast!  We had workshops and all did exercise together and played games...it was great :)  But Sister Consulta and I were the only ones who set up the tables the night before, and it was those big heavy metal/wood ones that all the churches have.  We loaded them in the elevator, dragged them out, set them up, arranged them...I think we both thought our backs were going to break by the time we were done lol.  It was hard to prepare and get ready for it, but it turned out so good and was so worth it :)
Tomorrow is the last day of this transfer, and Sister Consulta was called by President Revillo on Sunday informing her that she would be released as a Sister Training Leader and that he was calling her as a trainer, and that she was whitewashing.  She doesn't want to whitewash, but she's excited to transfer.  She's tired of being an STL haha.  Our Zone Leaders called this morning and told me that my new companion will be Sister Udarbe, my anak!!  I'm so excited that we get to be companions again; I didn't think that would ever happen.  It's going to be difficult to train a new STL, but it's nice that I already know that she's magaling (talented) so it's going to be ok :) 
I'm sad to see Sister Consulta transfer, though.  We've gotten close.  It's been an interesting transfer, with a lot of ups and downs.  I've learned a lot from her, and it's going to be hard to say goodbye.  I've had companions in the past that have been like my best friends, but Sister Consulta hasn't been like that.  She feels more like my sister.  I have never had a companion before that was more brutally, completely honest with me about all of my flaws, and the things I need to change.  She shows me when she's annoyed with me and she doesn't go out of her way to be gentle.  But that being said, I don't think I've ever had a transfer before that has helped me to grow so much.  Sister Consulta has been there to give me the feedback that really will help me to change and grow, and I am so grateful for that.  I'm still so far from perfect, but with her help I was able to at least progress to become more like my Savior :)  I'm going to miss her, but I'm also excited to be companions with Sister Udarbe again :)
You have never tested God's resources until you have attempted the impossible.  Christ has turned all our sunsets into dawn.--Clement of Alexandria
James 4:10  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Have a good week!!  Love you all!!
XOXO
Sister Pectol

No comments:

Post a Comment